Creencias, actitudes y conductas hacia el adulto mayor entre estudiantes de la salud
1. Nelson, Tood D. (Editor). Ageism: stereotyping and prejudice against older persons. Cambridge Ma: The MIT Press, 2002 (1a ed)
2. Greenberg, Jef; Pyszczynsk, Tom; Solomon, Sheldom. The causes and consequences of the need for self-esteem: A terror man-agement theory. En: Baumeister, Roy F. Editor. Public and private self. New York: Springer-Verlag, 1986, (1a Ed); 189-212.
3. Horton, Sean; Baker, Joseph; Deaki, Janice M. Stereotypes of aging: their effects on the health of seniors in North American society. Educational Gerontology 2007; 33(12):1021–1035.
4. Nelson, Tood D. The Age of Ageism. Journal of Social Issues 2016; 72(1):191-198.
5. Muñoz, Inés. Los estereotipos de la vejez: Un problema social en vías de superación. Pedagogía y saberes 2005; 22:9-20.
6. Dionigi, Rylee A. Stereotypes of aging: their effects on the health of older adults. Journal of geriatrics 2015, 2015:1-9. Article ID 954027. Disponible en: http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/954027. [Acceso: 17/11/2019]
7. Ouchida, Karin; Lachs, Mark S. Not for doctor only: ageism in healthcare. Generations. Journal of the American Society on aging 2015; 39(3):46-57
8. Robbins, Laura A. The pernicious problem of Ageism. Generations: Journal of the American Society of Aging 2015; 39(3):6-9
9. Milutinović, Dragana; Simin, Dragana; Kacavendić, Jelena; Turkulov, Vesna. Knowledge and attitudes of health care science students toward older people. Med Pregl 2015; 68(11-12):382-6
10. Hebditch, Molly; Daley, Stephany; Wright, Juliet; Sherlock, Gina; Scott, James; Banerjee, Sube. Preferences of nursing and medical students for working with older adults and people with dementia: a systematic review. BMC Medical Education. 2020; 20:92
11. Xiao, Lily D; Shen, Jun; Paterson, Jan. Cross-cultural comparison of attitudes and preferences for care of the elderly among Australian and Chinese nursing students. J Transcult Nurs 2013; 24(4):408-16
12. Aran,i Mohamadreza M; Aazami, Samaz; Azami, Milad; Borji, Milad. Assessing attitudes toward elderly among nurses work-ing in the city of Ilam. Int J Nurs Sci. 2017; 4(3):311–3.
13. Deasey, Debra; Kable, Ashley; Jeong, Sarah. Influence of nurses’ knowledge of ageing and attitudes towards older people on therapeutic interactions in emergency care: a literature review. Australas J Ageing 2014; 33(4):229–36
14. Gholamzadeh, Sakineh; Khastavaneh, Maryam; Khademian, Zahra; Ghadakpour, Soraya. The effects of empathy skills training on nursing students’ empathy and attitudes toward elderly people. BMC Medical Education 2018; 18:198
15. Rathnayake, Sarah; Athukorala, Yamuna; Siop, Sidia. Attitudes toward and willingness to work with older people among undergraduate nursing students in a public university in Sri Lanka: a cross sectional study. Nurse Educ Today 2016; 36:439–44
16. Ben Natan, Merav; Danino, Sharon; Freundlich, Nelli; Barda, Ayelet; Yosef, Racheli M. Intention of nursing students to work in geriatrics. Res Gerontol Nurs 2015; 8(3):140–7.
17. King, Barbara J; Roberts, Tonya J; Bowers, Barbara J; Bowers, Roberts. Nursing student attitudes toward and preferences for working with older adults. Gerontol Geriatr Educ 2013; 34(3):272–291.
18. Amiri, Maryam; Khademian, Zahra; Nikandish, Reza. The effect of nurse empowerment educational program on patient safety culture: a randomized controlled trial. BMC Med Educ 2018; 18:158.
- Resumen visto - 946 veces
- PDF descargado - 57 veces