Uso de sensores termales para la monitorización en el hogar
1. D. J. Cook, “How smart is your home?,” Science, vol. 335, no. 6076. American Association for the Advancement of Science, pp. 1579–1581, 30-Mar-2012.
2. J. Zhou, H. Zheng, H. Wang, J. Synnott, C. Nugent, and P. Jeffers, “Thermal sensor based multi-occupancy motion tracking and visualisation in smart environments,” in Proceedings - 2015 IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedi-cine, BIBM 2015, 2015, pp. 1497–1502.
3. D. Ding, R. A. Cooper, P. F. Pasquina, and L. Fici-Pasquina, “Sensor technology for smart homes,” Maturitas, vol. 69, no. 2, pp. 131–136, Jun. 2011.
4. B. Bhanu, “Human Activity Recognition in Thermal Infrared Imagery,” 2005 IEEE Comput. Soc. Conf. Comput. Vis. Pattern Recognit. - Work., vol. 3, pp. 17–17, 2005.
5. P. Hevesi, S. Wille, G. Pirkl, N. Wehn, and P. Lukowicz, “Monitoring household activities and user location with a cheap, unob-trusive thermal sensor array,” in Proceedings of the 2014 ACM International Joint Conference on Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing - UbiComp ’14 Adjunct, 2014, pp. 141–145.
6. T. Guettari et al., “Thermal signal analysis in smart home environment for detecting a human presence,” in 2014 1st Interna-tional Conference on Advanced Technologies for Signal and Image Processing, ATSIP 2014, 2014, pp. 334–339.
7. B. Pontes, M. Cunha, R. Pinho, and H. Fuks, “Human-sensing: Low resolution thermal array sensor data classification of loca-tion-based postures,” in Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lec-ture Notes in Bioinformatics), 2017, vol. 10291 LNCS, pp. 444–457.
8. J. Hossen, E. L. Jacobs, and F. K. Chowdhury, “Activity recognition in thermal infrared video,” in Conference Proceedings - IEEE SOUTHEASTCON, 2015, vol. 2015–June, no. June, pp. 1–2.
9. S. Kido, T. Miyasaka, T. Tanaka, T. Shimizu, and T. Saga, “Fall detection in toilet rooms using thermal imaging sensors,” in 2009 IEEE/SICE International Symposium on System Integration (SII), 2009, pp. 83–88.
10. A. Hayashida, V. Moshnyaga, and K. Hashimoto, “New approach for indoor fall detection by infrared thermal array sensor,” in 2017 IEEE 60th International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems (MWSCAS), 2017, vol. 2017–Augus, pp. 1410–1413.
11. Heimann, “Welcome to Heimann Sensor’s Website,” 2018. [Online]. Available: http://www.heimannsensor.com/products_imaging.php. [Accessed: 28-May-2018].
12. J. Rafferty, J. Synnott, A. Ennis, C. Nugent, I. McChesney, and I. Cleland, “SensorCentral: A research oriented, device agnos-tic, sensor data platform,” in Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), 2017, vol. 10586 LNCS, pp. 97–108